Sunday, April 25, 2010

Thank God It's Thursday!

Its only been a couple of days, but I have already started missing life at ISB. Dear friends, not for one moment even think that I am getting senti and all, but the fact is that I did have a great time at ISB - and I think it is showing some withdrawl symptoms. May be it is my joblessness at the moment thats talking!

Things that I miss about ISB...

SV-3, B-03: Rechristened M's Corner - Where we had innumerable BBG parties
Midnight (sorry post midnight) singing
and bedsheet dancing
"Hawa Hawa e Hawa"
Full night bakar...
and midnight soccer
Rec Centre Football Field and the IFL that we never won
Sleeping in class
Arbit CP
Kareili's, Holi's and the Grasshopper's
Punjabi Rasoi...
and Grilled Chicken at Siddique
Guntur Chicken Puff and Frappe with Ice Cream
... and hours and hours of TP at CCD
Homemade Tea and Stealing Maggi
Cafe Samosas...
SV2 Cheese Omlets and Bread Pakodas...
the 4:30 AM Wipro Idli and Vadas...
and sometimes I miss Goel too!
Thursday night parties at Class of 08 Lounge
Parties where you had to pay...
Gachibowli Wines and the Hard Rock Cafes
Atrium, Blackboard and Cisco Clean Access Agent...
Never ending exams...
Elective bidding
Mid class "essential" breaks
6111 and Case Preps
Meeting up with friends at 5 AM near the Assignment Drop boxes
Chit-Chats at the Atrium
The More Store, which we missed even when we were there
The birthday dunkings...
and the "Student General" Ramblings
The Avenger that was put to literally only one use...
and the running out of petrol
The endless phonecalls with the same question, "Movie chalna hai?"
The Dot Cab Innova...
and the fights on who would sit at the back!
INOX, IMAX and moreso Talkie Town at Miyapur...
The projectors issued / forcefully taken from IT
and the fullnighters with contrasting movies like Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai and Hurt Locker!
The bucket list of Wishes, and a handful of days...
From doing it finally on RG,
to Goa trips on term-breaks...
My dear Friends, of all the things I miss, I miss YOU the most!

Dear Friends, I know the list that I have is not MECE. Please feel free to add on things that you believe have been missed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment